Need a simple platform to manage and host your own online art auction?
Tired of trying to keep up with bids in the comment sections and DM’s of your social media platforms?
We may be able to help.
This site is set up to run basic online auctions, and we’re happy to provide the service to any artist as long as you’re donating at least 50% of the sale of your work for a good cause. We’ll set it up and your auction will have it’s own dedicated page to share with your audience and fans where they can see the current bid(s) in real time and place bids themselves on a secure platform.
What does it cost?
- 10% if you’re donating 50% (you will receive 40%)
- 5% if you’re donating 75% ( you will recieve 20%)
- Free if you’re donating 100%
What does AidCurrent need from me?
- High quality image(s) of the work(s) you wish to auction
- Name of the nonprofit or great cause you wish to support.
- Artwork information- title, medium, size, etc…
- Estimated value of work being auctioned
- Percentage you wish to donate
- Starting and ending times for your auction
- Starting bid/reserve price (we recommend keeping it low, but it’s your auction)
- Paypal information to send payment to after the sale is finalized and the customer receives the artwork
- You will need to promote your own auction once it’s live. AidCurrent is just a tool for an independent artist to use. We only collect a small percentage to cover our operating costs and we do not promote artists or art auctions to any large audiences other than our regular site visitors.